CLICK HERE TO VIEW SLIDESHOW→City Break Romania
- Arrival at Henri Coanda Airport;
- Coach transfer to Sinaia;
- Sinaia: – about 100 km from Bucharest;
– estimated time travel 2 hours.
- Check-in Sinaia Hotel 4*: Hotel International or Hotel Montana or Hotel Rina;
- Peles Castle Tour;
- Lunch: “La Tunuri” Restaurant or “Cabana Schiorilor” Restaurant;
- Optional: cable car trip to Cota 1400m / 2000m;
- Dinner: “Taverna Sarbului” Restaurant or the restaurant of your hotel.
- Departure from Sinaia to Brasov;
- Coach transfer to Brasov;
- Brasov: -about 60 km from Sinaia;
-estimated time travel 1 hour;
- Arrival in Brasov;
- Walking city tour: Black Church, “Sfatului” Square, St. Nicholas Church;
- Lunch: “Sergiana” or ”Gaura Dulce” or “Bella Musica”;
- Check-in Poiana Brasov Hotel 4*: Teleferic Hotel or Alpin Hotel;
- Dinner: “Coliba Haiducilor” Restaurant.
- Departure from Poiana Brasov to Rasnov;
- Coach transfer to Rasnov;
- Rasnov: -about 20 km from Poiana Brasov;
-estimated time travel 25 minutes;
- Rasnov Citadel Tour;
- Departure from Rasnov to Azuga: – about 25 km;
– estimated time travel 25 minutes;
- Lunch and sparkling wine tasting in Azuga (Rhein Wine Cellar);
- Departure from Azuga to Bucharest;
- Bucharest: -about 140 km from Azuga;
– estimated time travel 2 hours;
Check-in Bucharest Hotel 4*: Radisson or Majestic or Novotel;
- Old Center Tour and Dinner at “Caru cu Bere” Restaurant.
- Bucharest city tour (it can be a small tour or a big tour depends on your flight): Parliament, Arch of Triumph, Victoria Palace, University Square, The Village Museum;
- Lunch: “18 Lounge” Restaurant or restaurants in Herastrau Park;
- Departure to the Henri Coanda Airport.
PRICE PER PERSON: 425 ,-eur
*include 3 nights accommodation in double room, breakfast, lunch and dinner in all days, transport, taxes and assistance.
*the price is based on a group of 40 people
*the price does not include alcoholic drinks, personal expenses, tips
* the price may be different depending on hotel category, quantity of meals, high season periods.